Prices included on items, which we charge
- Our collection consists of about 32,000 books, encyclopedias, and reference books. We subscribe to 35 magazines and at least two newspapers. We carry books for all ages and interests, including a genealogy section, civil war and Alabama books as well as housing and the Randolph County Law Library.
- We have a Interlibrary Loan program for our patrons. If a book does not appear on our shelves, we can borrow it, if notified within a reasonable time.
- Our meeting room is available for public use. Scheduling has to be arranged ahead of time, and the meeting must be beneficial to business or civic groups. Media access is also available.
- Internet access (10 computers) to the library through the Roanoke Telephone Company. Patrons can use the web by signing in and following the rules as posted near the computers. Children must have an adult accompanying them.
- Programs at the library include a Friday story time for preschoolers at 10:00a.m.
- A Summer Reading Program that runs through the month of June. Story time will be on Other programs featuring authors or historical events are scheduled as opportunities arise. We encourage patrons to watch for publicity concerning these events since the public is invited to attend.
- Photocopying (.10 cents per sheet)
- Fax ($1.00 per sheet)
- Audio cassettes and CD’s
- Large Print Books
- Accelerated Reader Books